Her Ambassadors & Volunteers
“Her Ambassadors” are a group of passionate people who have committed to be advocates and activators for our organization. They work closely with our organization to develop their own fundraising initiatives, to sell Unako products, or to raise awareness for our cause. Ambassadors are featured on our website and awarded “Her Ambassador” badges for their websites and business cards.
“Her Volunteers” are fierce supporters who want to make a difference - empowering women and girls around the world - through volunteering their time and talents. This can be done through writing, photography, videography, or at local events. Some volunteer regularly, some just every so often when their schedule allows; we are flexible!
- Host a Pop Up Shop (sell scarves & jewellery made by our Unako women)
- Sell Bricks
- Peer to Peer Campaigns (fundraise for your birthday, anniversary or come up with a unique idea like the #LakeDipChallenge!)
- Become a Social Media Maven: Commit to sharing 1-2 posts per month.
We are in need of:
- Graphic Designers
- PR volunteers to help with media releases
- Yoga volunteer (teach yoga classes)
- Administrative volunteers (help with data entry and newsletters)
- Editor / Copywriters (edit website and letters)
Interested in volunteering? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.